Silent Auction Detail
Using the wireless devices, guests can simply insert their smart cards and enter their bids into their keypad and the LCD screen instantly informs them if their bid has been successful. Guests have more time to socialise as they can submit their bids without leaving their group conversation.
Congress Rental will assign a dedicated producer to see to the entire process to ensure the event goes smoothly and silent auction proceeds are maximized:
• Provide consultation regarding lot item data, sponsorship/advertising opportunities, and Silent Auction display summary.
• Customise Silent Auction display screen for the event, including logos, photos and details to be shown during Silent Auction and Pledge.
• Training of volunteers on the use of the technology.
• Recommend announcements for Master of Ceremony.
• Load finalized lot items and guests list into the system.
• Set-up and testing of wireless system on site.
• Manage the system, including the silent auction summary display.
• Real-time monitoring of total auction proceeds.
• Provide reports and invoices at the close of the auction to facilitate no-hassle checkouts
• Detailed reports will be provided for further analysis
• Copy of invoices generated will be given for records purpose
The silent auction summary display constantly updates guests with the highest current bids, generating competitive bidding that increases the value of the auction items. The total amount raised is shown to create more the excitement and buzz in generating contribution towards the target.
Example of Silent Auction summary screen showing 10 items per page
Example of Silent Auction summary screen showing 5 items per page
Example of Silent Auction summary screen showing 1 item per page
The bids are recorded instantly, thereby creating an immediate sense on how well the fundraising is going. There is no need to walk around and look at bid sheets; the progress can be monitored through the streaming updates from the system.
The reports are generated within minutes of the close of the auction, where multiple lots won and pledges made by each individual guest are grouped together with a ‘checkout’ total.
Individual invoices per person can be generated, containing winner name, details of items won and ‘checkout’ total. These invoices can be customised to your event/organisation to include details such as logo, event name, and contact details.
Increase guest participation results in better bids
Eliminate paper bid sheets and manual tabulation means the auction can stay open longer
Create a competitive and fun bidding environment
Bid from anywhere within the event space, without having to leave the group conversation
Decrease administrative work by volunteers
Generate instant reports minutes after the close of the auction
Customised invoices for the event